Friday, April 13, 2012

Swim, Bike, Rest, Decide

Yesterday, I MADE myself go to the gym after clinic, which ended early (hooray!).  I swam 1000 meters, very slowly (30:40), just not able to swim a 50 in under 1:18.  My breaststroke 50 was 1:30, so you know my freestyle was slow!  I then got on the bike and just spun easily for a while, and after I was warmed up, I decided I could push a little and did some hill climbs, 1 minute standing and 1 minute sitting, with 2 minute recovery.  I felt pretty good, except the top of my knee, just above my kneecap in the center, which hurt a little.  Hmmm.  I rolled my legs out last night, and boy, is my hip sore!!!  I am trying to decide on my next race, feeling a little unsure about what I want to do, exactly.  Maybe Payson?  Probably Mountain Man Sprint.  Likely an Oly in late summer/early fall.  Should I try another half before I commit to IMAZ 2013?  So many decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment