Sunday, November 4, 2012

P90X2 Day 4

Completed Total Body workout yesterday morning, which was good...reminiscent of p90X Core Synergystics in some respects, and my abs are sore today.  I enjoyed doing arm weight exercises while balancing, as well, though my balance on the stability ball needs some work!  I think I need to purchase one of those things that I can attach cords to a door, so I can do workouts in hotels, and because our pull-up bar won't fit in any doorways.

Hubby wants to go for a bike ride today, so I'm not sure whether I'll get to Balance and Power later, though I'd really like to do the entire week's workout.  We'll see.  The bike may be chilly!

Only 2 weeks until Ironman AZ for hubby!  Very excited and nervous for him.  And starting to worry a little about keeping the kids entertained for the entire day.  And a little worried about the weather, as it's in the 90s in Phoenix this weekend.  I was hoping they'd be racing in the 60s, or 70s at the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment