Thursday, January 10, 2013

Whole30 Day 10!

I'm on Day 10 of the Whole9 Whole30 program, and I have to say, it has not been THAT difficult, thanks to some great resources (e.g., Nom Nom Paleo, It Starts with Food), a great husband, and vacation in the early days when I needed to cook and read and get a feel for what was coming.  Will made paleo shepherd's pie the other night, and I made a yummy chocolate chili this weekend.  Leftovers have bee delicious!  Can't wait to figure out what is coming this weekend...

I started the EN January Outseason on Monday.  Did my bike TT (LTHR pretty pathetic) and my 5K TT this morning (M1:  12:23; M2: 12:23; M3: 12:10--negative split?  Heck, yeah!) in the blustery wind.  I'm feeling so energized that I'm going to the gym right now to bust out a bike workout so I can have a rest day before this weekend's spanking.  So far, I've been able to get out of bed to do what I need to do, so let's keep our fingers crossed that my motivation sticks around.

On a family note, we have entered The Color Run on the 26th with some VIPs...should be a blast! Of course, it will likely be the Color Walk for the kids, but fun nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment