Monday, February 20, 2012

Taking care of business

The kindest friends are helping me take care of some business.  For my birthday, good friends and co-stars of this blog, B and R, bought me 3 swimming lessons with a master swim coach in town!!!  I am super excited, and I scheduled my first lesson for next Sunday.  Inspired, I scheduled a bike fitting for today, but sadly, woke up feeling like crapola, so I re-scheduled it for next Tuesday.  I am looking forward to seeing how the bike feels after the fitting, and to seeing whether I can sit on the damned thing for more than 2 hours without extreme pain.  I got 3.5 hours of riding in on the trainer this weekend (yay!), but sadly, did not run or swim as I should have :(  I may try to get out and run in a few, despite feeling horrid.

I'm getting there, slowly, but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment