Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Back on Track

So, recovering from this flu has taken a bit longer than I had hoped, but I think I am back on track.  Yesterday, I did hill repeats for 45 minutes, which JUST ABOUT KILLED ME, or so I thought (see previous post), and this morning, I did 1000 meters in the pool in 27:57 (including goggle issues) and then did 4*4 minute fartleks on the bike.  Happy Leap Day!  I am beginning to feel better, however.

On a related note, I had my bike fitted yesterday.  Wow, that is an intense process.  It took almost 2 hours.  I did learn that my left leg is slightly longer than my right, and we put a wedge in my right clip, which appears to help with my pedal stroke.  Also, I was stretching out like Superman, which is probably why my neck hurt on the trainer last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment