Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Motivation to Train


I'm always looking for ways to enhance my motivation toward exercising, and here are two cool new things I have access to (well, almost for one):

Le Tour Indoor Cycle with Google Maps Courses which we now have in our gym; and

An iPhone game where you play a zombie apocalypse game as you run!

I rode up Snowbowl road on the Le Tour bike yesterday, but was only able to make it 6 of the 7 miles before I had to leave.  The zombie game has not yet been released, but I hope it's fun.

As a training aside, I did run 5.6 miles on Sunday with the toe issue, which hurt.  I swam 2000 meters in 1:05:43 yesterday before Le Tour ride, and I ran 4x400 sprints this morning.  We watched the Walking Dead last night, and I had the worst dreams and trouble sleeping after 2:30am, otherwise I would have made it to the gym this morning.  No more Walking Dead on weeknights...I think it makes me tense.  I wonder if the zombie game would activate my SNS and make me run faster?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment